Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Give Me Purpose!!!

You guys are going to need to comment, or there's no purpose in doing this. I'll be making an announcement at Thanksgiving dinner, but just giving you a heads up. I need comments, or I won't keep this up. If I don't keep this up, I'll surely return to Facebook. I need your support, folks! I need you to back me up!

<3

When I was blogging before (for whatever period of time I maintained it), my sole motivation was to get feedback--that's what made it fun! It's the same. I still need to know that you're reading. I have a private blog just for me. This isn't a place just to record my thoughts and feelings. This is a place to communicate it to you. I think that's what I'm doing here. Maybe I'm still figuring that out.

I love you!

Dear Family---- See you Thursday!!! Get ready for that life-changing apple pie! Tried it out on another group of friends today. Before, the subjects were all men and law students. Men will eat anything, right? Lawyers will say whatever it takes to get the proper response, right??? This time I chose a group of women. A group of social workers, all trained in maintain unbiased positions, while giving honest feedback. It was a hit! Even got requests for the recipe (the men didn't ask for that!)!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love you.

DaedalRose said...

I love you, too! See you tomorrow!