Saturday, December 5, 2009

Attack of the COLD!

It's time for the cold that inevitably comes when the stress of finals beats down my immune system.

Couldn't find my neti pot this morning, so I went out and bought another. Just found my old one. I'm upset because I was hoping to buy another one, but I wanted to get a good one. A non-plastic, easy-to-clean neti pot. Oh well. Guess I should just wait until these 2 disintegrate.

Stopped and bought some matzo ball soup from a nearby diner. ^^

Despite the work and the stress and the cold, I'm maintaining my sunny disposition fairly well. The sparkling tree and the fireplace I built are contributing to the mood.

2 comments:

stiles4 said...

It looks awesome, El! The fireplace is perfect (you should take a picture of it to Trader Joe's to show them how you recycled their bags LOL). It was worth lugging the tree up 5 flights of stairs =D ILYTIAB

AJSchwartz said...

amazing