Monday, February 22, 2010

Going, Going....

Weirdest weekend ever.

Not entirely sure what I want. Not entirely sure how much that matters... or what things that I want should take priority. Not entirely sure where compromise and sacrifice ends and deliberately withholding from myself the things that I enjoy begins. Sometimes I feel like the goals I set for myself are restricting. Sometimes they are what gets me to the next day. Just trying to keep moving in some direction and hope that soon I'll see if it's the right direction or not.

Love! Love! Love you (Mom, and sometimes Pam and Tori, and maybe Amanda... since I don't think anyone else ever looks at this! lol)!!!

p.s. please don't take this as a worrisome sign that life is deteriorating. This is just a stream of consciousness kind of thing... Graduation is coming. Plans need to be made. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to be making these plans. I think this is a normal process with an impending graduation. 2 decades as a student--now what?

3 comments:

AJSchwartz said...

<3 hehe

DaedalRose said...

Knew you'd drop by. <3

Pam said...

Love you! lol- sorry it's been awhile! :)