Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 2, Seoul Forest Park and a Birthday Party!

I decided that since the weather was BEAUTIFUL and was forcasted to turn nasty, we had to have a picnic. We grabbed Inseon's friend and his girlfriend and went to Seoul Forest Park for a picnic!







Then at night we went to a Birthday Party... It was for Sujeong, Dongyeop, Seungho, and Pohyang. The cake is beautiful, right??


Okay, that's all again. Within the next few days I should be hooking up with some of my friends from last semester. So... Until then... Miss you!!!

2 comments:

Lill said...

What great pictures! Inseon is so cute, you two are the perfect match. So tell me what that cake tasted like. It looks quite interesting. Love you and your blog.

PAM said...

How fun! Looks like you're having a great time so far.

Miss you and love you!

(And great job with the blog!) I'm sorry I am only catching up now...)