Sunday, May 25, 2008

The weekend...

So, the cold got me down so I spent most of the weekend resting and trying to pump myself up for the week to come. I can't wait to be so busy my head is spinning!

Inseon has some exams this week (2nd midterms), but it's good because Saturday he was studying and I was resting.


Saturday night we had date night. Ooooh! I saw a big shoe!


Then we had jjimdalk (찜닭) for dinner.


It was spicy. (We forgot to take a picture of our food, and Inseon wouldn't let me go in and ask someone else if I could take a picture of their food--haha--so we took a picture of the picture in the window)


I learned that kids have to learn how to eat spicy food... gradually integrating it into their daily diets... like solid food.

My mouth was hot, so we got waffles with icecream for dessert...


After that we were soooo full! Anyway, I still needed the brown flats I'm looking for... so we went shoe shopping.


...err... I'm still in need of brown shoes.

We got home around 9pm and I slept right away.

Today was the first time I got to go watch him play soccer again! (Last Sunday was rainy.) When we got there, everyone came over to say hi. There were a few new people I didn't recognize, but it was nice to see so many familiar faces (and to be the center of attention for a minute--even if I didn't know what they were saying, really).

This is where he plays soccer.


This is where I play while he plays soccer.



After soccer, we went to get dinner with Junseo (준서) and his girlfriend, Sojeong (소정). We had samgyeopsal (삼겹살).

The beginning:

The middle:

The end:

Love, and Cheetos! <3

2 comments:

stiles4 said...

Hi honey,
It sounds like you had a good weekend. I'm glad that you are resting up to get rid of your cold.
ah, the elusive brown shoes... Keep the faith and don't give up the hunt!In the meantime,the orange ones look cute. To remind you of Cheeto's???
love you tons and tons! Mom

sophz said...

it's funny, b/c i love korean cheetos more than american ones..

send me some korean ones, and i'll send you ones from here! ^^*

and hope you get better soon!

i start work tomorrow, i'll let you know how it goes ~