Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Who goes to school on their break?

I went to school with Inseon yesterday. I don't know why I agreed... maybe because I had nothing planned and it was a sunshiney day and it made me incredibly agreeable. Anyway... I sat through 2 classes. One was really neat. It was his meditation class. I wish I knew what the woman was saying. Something about if you die tomorrow, what would you want friends and family to say about you. If that's what you want them to say, how can you change your actions? That was the overall topic. I think... lol.

After his first class, we went outside and found a bunch of performers dancing. Some kind of promo or something. Anyway, they weren't super spectacular, but I filmed part simply for the song. Listen up, girls of 304/605...



After watching for a few minutes and enjoying the weather...


...we went to his school cafeteria to have lunch. We each ate a Dove Promise and we had the same inside! It says, "Go to your special place." So, we decided that this cafeteria must be our special places. lol



Then I went to his er... something chemistry something analysis class. Anyway. That part was pretty boring.

We met the same couple we had a picnic with for dinner. (No pics, sorry.) Then he had to go help his dad out, and I went home. I slept almost immediately, but made myself wake up at 8 and stay up. That's kind of all...

Ahh, this morning, I will go to the office where I have my internship. GOA'L. If you follow the link, go to the "Staff/Board of Directors" menu... my name is there! I just thought that was cool.

4 comments:

AJSchwartz said...

so i really feel like we're all having this sisterhood of the traveling pants type summer...is everyone with me on that??

when in rome...<3 hehe

stiles4 said...

Chemistry???? I know how much you love science, it must have been doubly exciting since it was in Korean!
It was sooo cool to see your name on the Goa'l website!! love you to infinity and beyond...

DaedalRose said...

...it was in english, ma. remember when i said that all his science classes were in english? ...that's one of his science classes.

Aunt Kathy said...

You're doing such a great job! Keep it up. Eternal thanks - and love!