Monday, June 16, 2008

압구정, Apgujeong


Apgujeong is one of the two areas known for the money that lives there. Apgu has the Rodeo Dr of Seoul and the highest concentration of plastic surgeons in the city. Here is a ad I saw in the subway for one of the plastic surgeons.


This is in the Apgu post because Apgu is where I teach English. This is something one of my students drew for me. She said to keep it "forever and ever and ever," and of course (you know me), I made a pinky promise that I would keep it "forever and ever and ever." I think this post should exist for about that long, right??


After work, Inseon's brother's girlfriend, Jihye came to Apgu to meet me for dinner. At this point, it was still mostly as if I did not have a boyfriend because Inseon had exams. He spent every night at the library until about 10:30... then came home to study more. This is where we ate. Pasta place. It was yummyy.


So, we called Hana and she said she'd come hang out with us for awhile. While we waited for her to get to Apgujeong (it takes about 40 minutes), Jihye and I walked around. There was a specialty shop for imported goods. Here is my favorite display. Ahh, the exotic taste of Campbell's....~~!


We went to a bar that Hana frequents since neither Jihye nor I knew the area. We girl talked, it was nice.


*I want to note that I'm in a dress. I've been spending a lot of time in skirts and dresses lately. I don't know what's going on. I just wanted to pointe it out. ...Er... Point it out.

1 comment:

Lill said...

Written like the true ballerina you will always be to me!