Friday, June 20, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good...!

So, at the moment, I am in Korea, Richard (whom I met through my Korean class at NYU) is in Korea, Andrew Yi (also from Korean class at NYU) is in Korea, and our teacher is here! So, naturally, we got together.

Jjimdak.


Noraebang. Richard.


Noraebang. Richard and Andrew. Andrew is fond of TROT music. I don' tknow how to describe it. I guess it's like folk music. Only old people listen to it. Or country bumpkins (as far as stereotypes). Anyway, everyone knows a few songs. Andrew knows a lot. A lot a lot. His voice even does the same warbly thing that trot singers do. He also sang one K-pop song.


This is a vid Richard took of Andrew singing a k-pop song... Wonder Girls 쏘핫/So Hot.

This is our teacher. Pak Jeesun. She sang Backstreet Boys. Apparently she always sings Backstreet Boys. <3


Love~! I wish I didn't turn so red! There is no hiding a single drink...

So... there's also a vid of me kinda singing... something? Something N Sync. I don't remember, and I'm actually never going to watch that video. But I kinda felt like it would be unfair to post Andrew's vid and not mine... So, whatever. Don't hurt yourselves listening.

2 comments:

stiles4 said...

Ha! And you won't let me sing ??? It's probably good that the video is dark so that we can't see you, you can always say it wasn't you...LOL

PAM said...

Good lord, Woman! It was hysterical! Aunt Kath and I loved it!

Hugs,
Pam and Aunt Kathy