Sunday, June 8, 2008

Quick response to Dana and Soph

Dana--- so proud of you for defending the use of proper Korean terms. <3 <3 <3

Sophia--- I did not get Cheetos... I'm dying here. Really. BTW: I leave here Aug 26, 수정 leaves Aug 28 or 29th. We should have tried to plan to travel together. It would have been nice. <3 Your family is so sweet. Really. I keep thinking about how you were my first link back to this country. 이모 mentioned that it has been two years since I first met her... two years since my first trip back here, with you. Now I have this whole life here, and it's strange that you're not here with me.

I wish I had magical powers and I could bring everyone here for just a quick trip. I would take Dana to a noraebang. I'd take Amanda Grah to Coffee Prince. I'd get Amanda Schwartz to go to the Art Museum with me--for some reason, Koreans aren't really into it, so I can't find anyone to go with me!

Ah-- AEG~! I bought Coffee Prince comic books (my new "text books" lol). I can show them to you when I come home. <3 And... did you know that Goong originated as a comic? The original is a long series (17 books), but there's a short one that MBC published that is only 3. I'm going to try to read the long one... at the combic book room place... so I don't have to buy 17 books (even though they're only like... ermm... $3.50).

Okay. That's all. Sorry everyone had to read that. I just wanted to make sure it got out there.

Love Love Love and ddeokbokki~~~! (I had ddeokbokki and fried stuff and some other weird stuff... [sound delicious? errmm... lol] for dinner. I have pics of jimjilbang and dinner. I'll post another time. Too tired now.)

1 comment:

sophz said...

omg i JUST asked my mom about the cheetos and was about to re-comment and you already updated !

my mom forgot to tell my aunt to give you one :( sorry. i'll try to let my aunt know before my uncle eats all of them.