Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy Bee~~!

So I've been busy busy busy, but loving every second of it! Sorry I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately. It's almost been a week! Let's see... Wednesday I worked, Thursday internship, went to a pre-interview for the KBS TV show with an adoptee who is searching. I met a Korean girl who speaks English really well. She is starting at Duke in the fall as a freshman!

Friday was Inseon's brother's birthday. Well, actually, Sunday was, but we celebrated with his gf and best friend on Friday. Girlfriend (Jeehye, Incheon, Jack).

We had samgyeopsal. It was delicious.


This is the cake. Cheesecake. It's much cakier than... say... Donna's cheesecake. Very good. <3


This is the fruit we got. Pretty, right? Yes, tomatoes are fully considered fruit here. No questions asked. Those are tomatoes on the top.


I thought this sign was funny. It was hanging on the front of the register desk.

Saturday... I forget saturday... OOOOHHHH!!!! SATURDAY! Saturday Inseon played soccer with people from his major at school. Then at night we went to a rock concert thing. It was soooooo strange! There was all this high energy music, but people were sitting perfectly still and just calmly bouncing their glow sticks to the beat of the music. I took a video so you could see... but I don't know if it's very clear.



Sunday we got up early and went to EVERLAND! It's a themepark. Bigger than 6 flags, smaller than Disney.

Junseo drove. That's his girlfriend Sojeong next to him.

EVERLAND


Excited in the shuttle from parking lot to theme park.


Girls only!!!!


We didn't want to buy the picture, so we took a picture of the picture. The one we bought is better. I got a keychain. I'll try to take a pic of it and replace this pic. Inseon's face is pricesless in the one we bought. He's kinda a baby about rides, but it's cute. We had a really good time.








Bear says hi!




Seal show! SOOO good!


Nice ladies in front of us gave us some fruit to eat while we waited for the seal show to start.


So... that's kinda it. I mean, most of my business is too boring to post. I'll try to elaborate tonight a little bit.

3 comments:

sophz said...

i'm at work and your blog is an excellent way to take a 5 min break :)

is everland better than lotte world? i've never been there.

mmm ok must run off to a meeting.

by the way what was that question you needed to ask me? i got your IM like 3 min after you signed off =( sorry.

i'll email you soon all about work <3

stiles4 said...

I see you feel the same way about driving little cars as you do about driving big cars....

I love seeing all of the cool things you are doing and the friends you are making.(are you getting practice speaking Korean???)

and I'm happy to see that you are eating LOL
I love you!
Mom

PAM said...

Looks so fun! Not boring at all! :-)

Keep 'em coming!

Love you!
Oh- Zach's taking a few steps here and there! As soon as I can, I'll get video of it...but he's not really into yet.