Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Day of Eating

Raven's cousins took us out for lunch. Read the menu carefully. There is only so much most of our can read. I'm sure you'll find my reason for posting this soon. ^^


This is us. I'm not going to bother writing names because I don't remember her cousins' names and you should all know which one I am. I'm sitting next to Raven.

After lunch, Raven and I rushe to meet Richard and some of his friends for dinner. I didn't take pictures there. Mmm... Sorry, I'm rushing through these... belated updates. I can't think of anything witty or exciting to say at the moment... I'm just trying to make sure to prove to everyone that I've been having a happy and fulfilling existence, despite the lack of blogging. <3

2 comments:

PAM said...

Glad to see you're having fun! Love the pictures. Not sure I understand the menu "Runch Set"...is that like "lunch set"? Tori said Japanese can't say the "l"- are Koreans like that too? She made a joke- it's why they don't run for election because they can't say the word (sounds like erection)! ha ha...we were just wondering...
Love,
Pam and Aunt Kathy (we're at the Wildwood house and thinking about you!)

sophz said...

"change your image, upgrade your life" .............. wow