Saturday, June 28, 2008

Silent from Seoul

Okay, so I know I've been slacking on the blogging front lately, but it's still a whole lot better than my "blog" from last year... it lasted... erm... not very long. Anyway, I'm sorry for worrying you!

Okay, so here's how I'm going to do this.. because I have quite a few pictures and I don't want it to get long and confusing... I'm going to post the pictures and set the blog to "post it" the date that it happened. So, even though I did not actually write on 6/22, if something happened on 6/22 I will set my blog to say that I posted it on that date. Alright... here goes..

4 comments:

sophz said...

<3 the pics.

what kind of dog is the one that you're holding??

sophz said...

i was thinking about food, which led to strawberries, which led to strawberry shortcake, which led to you...........

just wanted to let you know that i'm thinking about you ^^

PAM said...

You're slacking again! :-)

Hope you're having a great time!

Love and hugs,
Pam

PAM said...

Come on!!! Where are you? What are you doing? Still having fun?

:-) Just thinking about you and missing you!